The third award

Your comment is a tribute to my ... God willing! I will reply to your visit! I am waiting for your visit next ...
Search Amazon.com Books for ebooks to download

We are sorry I'm late to receive this award and post.
It is an honor for me. and show that my existence as a blogger has been accepted by another blogger friend. thank

Joss Blogger

this award want to feel I give back to all my friends, but it was too much. Therefore,
I dedicate this award to my friend who is very close,
1.
Graphics_IWONASKY
2. 
Haritha
3.
Rina AVAIL a.k.a cik betty
4. Bandung activity

5. 
must_once

8 comments:

Haritha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haritha said...

hi,
thankyou for the wonderful comment u gave!
and this blogger award is something i am getting for the first time!really sweet(though i think i dont deserve it:))
and CONGRATS to u once again cuz u deserve it
good day

Rina AVAIL a.k.a cik betty said...

eh..x sangka kamu sudi bagi sy award..trimas ya..sy ambil sekarang ok..dan tampal di blog sy..^__^

Rina Rahamat said...

lupe nk ckp..template baru blog kamu ini sy suka..lebih simple dan tersendiri..

p/s: sy ambil awardnya dulu..postingnya isnin nnt baru sy buat ya..

dzaro said...

@ Haritha: Thanks my friend..
my pleasure beside me..

@ Rina Avail :ok.. Rina terima kasih telah menerima award.. semoga kita tetap bersahabat..

akang bandung said...

thanks gan atas award nya langsung...
tayang...

Rina Rahamat said...

sy bg award pd kamu juga..

kalau sudi sila ambil ya:

Saya Dapat Award dan Passing Kepada Kamu

must_once said...

trims...gan